Mental Health Crisis Cornwall

Telephone image In a Crisis yourself or know someone in crisis Telephone image

Call 999 or go to A and E

   Help for adults box     Help for u19s box

Coping Tools box     Video Appointments box

Get advice from 111 or ask for an urgent GP appointment if you need help urgently for your mental health, but it's not an emergency or you're not sure what to do. You may be able to speak to a nurse, or mental health nurse, over the phone.

111 will tell you the right place to get help if you need to see someone. Use the  NHS 111 online service, or call 111.

A GP can advise you about helpful treatments and help you  access mental health services  

You may be able to refer yourself to some services