You can contact us using the email form below. Information sent to us via our website will NOT be passed on to any third parties and will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Clinical Admin Team (Lostwithiel Head Office):
Our clinical administration team which manages this inbox can also be reached during week days on (01208) 871905.
|Monday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
Please be aware that we are not an emergency service. If you feel that you are in crisis or need more urgent support, then please contact your GPor NHS Direct 111 Please note that there are other forms of support available:
- Valued Lives 01209 901438 (7 days a week 5pm-midnight)
- Samaritans 116 123 (free from mobile or landline)
- SHOUT - 24/7 text service - (Text Shout to 85258)
- SANE 4.30pm-10.30pm 0300 304 7000
- Papyrus - for young adults 0800 068 4141
- Campaign against living miserably (CALM) for men – 0800 58 58 58
- Childline – 0800 111
If you are involved with the Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) then please ask to speak with a member of the team you are involved with. The mental health teams include mental health nurses, psychologists and psychiatrists.
- Community Mental Health Team 0845 207 7711