This service provides care to your child in your home. To access this service, your child will need a continuing health care assessment and have allocated care hours based on your child’s nursing needs to help you at home.

The continuing care assessment is done by Kernow Clinical Commissioning Group (KCCG).

Your children’s community nurse, paediatrician or social worker can make a referral for you to have an assessment.

The number of hours received will depend on the needs of your child and your family.

Homecare is one of many different providers of this service.

The policies for our Homecare Service can be found in the Document Library