Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CFT) is the only foundation Trust in Cornwall and employs approximately 4000 staff across the region. CFT was previously a mental health, learning disabilities and children’s services provider; in addition to this, in April 2016 CFT became the provider of adult community services across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The services we provide are:
- Adult Community Health Services
- Children and Young Peoples’ Services
- Community Mental Health Services
- Inpatient Mental Health Services
- Complex Care and Dementia Services
- Learning Disability Services
We have a reputation we are proud of having been rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission inspectors in 2015.
We are passionate about Delivering High Quality Care, and our trust objectives and values convey the qualities our leaders and staff feel best describe CFT and underpin the care we provide.
- To deliver high quality, safe and accessible services.
- To maximise the potential of our workforce to deliver high quality patient care.
- To achieve best value and ensure the Trust is sustainable and financially sound
into the future.
- To diversify and develop services that meet commissioner and patient needs and expectations.
- To improve health and wellbeing by working in partnership to create life opportunities for our patients.
We are committed to excellence in everything we do. We are working together as one team to meet patients’ needs. We are facing the future, to continuously improve our performance and meet demand.
Chair and Chief Executive
Associate Non-Executive Directors
Where you will find us
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of mental health and physical health services to children and adults across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. The location of all of our Community Hospitals and Services can be found at www.cornwallft.nhs.uk